Encore Couture Greenville SC
Encore Couture at 319 Wade Hampton Blvd in Greenville SC was AMAZING!
The owner, Lynn, was sweet and knowledgable.I highly recommend going there.
The place is high end new stylish clothing and she also is taking in consignment. The colors are beautiful. The clothes are super fashionable. The store is a compliment to the other boutiques in that area.
Seems like that area of town, lower Wade Hampton near down town, is becoming the fashion district for Greenville.More importantly, it is another avenue for men's fashion, which is DEFINATELY needed in the Greenville fashion place.
Store looks GREAT!be8fcac
You may also like
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "Scam! Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number. She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."